ThermoFisher Lunch & Learn Seminar September 11 2018
Sept. 11, 2018, noon - Sept. 11, 2018, 1 p.m.
Sam Sharifi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
UC Davis, GBSF Auditorium
Quantitative mass spectrometry (MS) sample prep for new users
Speaker: Will Berg, Proteomics Specialist, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Attend our technical seminar to open doors to a whole new view of biology with tandem mass tag (TMT) multiplexing workflows
While mass spectrometers have improved rapidly over the past few decades, results have remained largely dependent on the quality of the sample and, by extension, the sample preparation undertaken for subsequent analysis.
This seminar will describe the rationale, considerations, and general techniques for preparing samples for proteomic MS analysis. We’ll also provide an overview of methods for reducing sample complexity and tools for improving reproducibility of proteomics sample preparation.
Join us for the seminar and discover:
• MS sample preparation methods to help reduce proteome complexity
• Techniques and reagents to improve sample prep reproducibility for protein quantitation workflows
• Methods for sensitive and accurate multiplexed quantitative phosphoproteomics applications.
Who should attend?
• Protein biochemists and biologists studying protein regulation and function in cellular signaling
• Protein mass spectrometrists interested in improving protein quantitation, throughput, and results
Please register so we can get an accurate headcount for lunch.