CLC Genomics Server & Workbench Lunch & Learn
March 31, 2016, 10 a.m. - March 31, 2016, 3 p.m.
UC Davis Bioinformatics Core, email@example.com
This demonstration and interactive seminar will help you learn how to analyze and visualize your NGS data using the CLC Genomics Workbench, Microbial Finishing Module and Microbial Genomics Module.
Thursday March 31, 10:00 am to 3:00pm
GBSF Auditorium, Rm. 1005
10:00:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Overview of Application, Importing NGS read data, QC & Pre-processing
- Mapping/Alignment to Reference, Variant Calling, Annotation & Filtering
- RNA Seq Analysis Workflow & Tools
12:00 pm to 1:00pm
- Lunch and Q&A with Application Specialist
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- De novo assembly: Genomes & Transcriptomes, Characterizing Contigs, Joining & Finishing
- Overview of Microbial Modules (Finishing & Microbial Genomics)
Contact Swati Vittal (firstname.lastname@example.org)