Air Sensors International Conference
Sept. 12, 2018, 8 a.m. - Sept. 14, 2018, 5 p.m.
Air Quality Research Center
Sandra Hall - (530) 754-8374 - email@example.com
550 10th Street Oakland, CA 94607
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
To register, you must contact Sandra Hall for a special code. You cannot register without a code. Registration will be open again on-site.
ASIC will bring together stakeholders from academia, government, communities, and commercial interests to promote and advance air pollution sensors, improve the data quality from these sensors, expand the pollutants measured, and foster community involvement in monitoring air quality.
- Collaborative opportunities for developers, researchers, government and community stakeholders
- Promote and advance air pollution sensors
- Improve data quality from sensors
- Expand pollutants measures
- Foster community involvement
This meeting will be held September 12 to 14, 2018 at the Oakland Convention Center, with pre-event trainings on September 11 (information to come at a later date). To learn more and receive updates from the organizers, please visit the conference website.
- Cancellation before June 15th, 2018: Registration amount minus a $50 handling fee
- Cancellation June 16th - August 13th, 2018: Half of registration fees paid.
- Cancellation after August 13th, 2018: No cancellations will be accepted; however substitutions will be allowed. Substitutions can be made by contacting the conference organizer. This must be done no later than September 3rd